Subscribe to our newsletter
The Benfleet Community Archive (BCA) will be sending out a newsletter from time to time. If you want to receive our newsletter then please sign up.
We will only use your address for BCA purposes and you can unsubscribe from it at any time.
We are using a service called MailChimp to run the subscription list. The process for subscribing is:
- Click the link to join.
- You will then be taken to the MailChimp site where a form with the name “Benfleet Community Archive Newsletter” is displayed.
- Enter your email address, first and last name, and preference for the format you want the newsletters to arrive in.
- A page which says “Benfleet Community Archive Newsletter Almost finished… We need to confirm your email address. To complete the subscription process, please click the link in the email we just sent you.” You will have been sent an email to the email address you entered headed “Benfleet Community Archive Newsletter: Please Confirm Subscription“.
- Press the blue link on this email which says “Yes, subscribe me to this list.“
- You will receive an email headed “Benfleet Community Archive Newsletter: Subscription Confirmed” which will show your details and allow you to unsubscribe at any time. Also if your browser is till open it will display the same message on a page and allow you to come back to our website.
- You are then subscribed and will receive emails from time to time.